Sunday 30 October 2016

Nollywood ’ s First Amputee Actor , Tunde Alabi Writes Ambode For Financial Help

The veteran actor who is currently living at the
National Arts theatre in Surulere has made a
desperate plea to the incumbent governor of
Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode.
In a letter written by the Lagos Chapter of AGN
Chairman, Don Pedro, the actor begged Ambode
to help alleviate his suffering.
This is what the actor told Razzle Dazzle over the
phone yesterday;
I’m making a passionate appeal to the Executive
Governor of Lagos State, His Excellency
Akinwunmi Ambode to come to my aid. I’m in dire
need now especially, that I have lost one leg. Life
will be most difficult without government support.
I believe the efforts of my friends to reach the
authority will yield result”
Don Pedro Aganbi and Paul Julius, the two Good
Samaritans who came to the actor’s aid during
his time in the hospital are trying to book an
appointment with Ambode to present his case.

No comments:

Post a Comment