Sunday 30 October 2016

I Strip Before Actors To Prove My Backside Is Natural – Nollywood Actress, Tonia Okoro

Yoruba actress, Tonia Ferrari Okoro said
she had to strip for some doubting actors
just to prove that her bum is not planted
but natural.
Tonia, born by a Cameroonian mother to
a Delta State father is making waves as a
Yoruba actress.
The actress, who has done a couple of
films that got top ratings in the industry
is blessed with both great bosom and
bum, but according to her, it is her bum
that has caused her the major
embarrassment of her life
She told Vanguard,
Quote
“That will be when some actors accused
me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first
I thought it was a joke but they were
dead serious about it.
“They went on and on about it that I had
to prove it to them that I am all natural.
So, I pulled down my jeans and showed
them my naked bum.
“They were transfixed and could not talk
for moments. I know I have a fresh and
beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t
believe I did what I did. Even the guys
were confused.
“Don’t think I am wayward or something,
I believe so much in decency but their
accusation made me lose my head.
”I even told them to touch it but they
stared at it in disbelief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment