Sunday 30 October 2016

Cynthia Morgan Reveals That She Met Her Dad For The First Time At Seven

Dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan, has
revealed she laid eyes on her father for
the first time at the age of seven. She
shared her experience growing up in a
single home. Here’s what she told
Saturday Beats:
“The first time I met my father was when
I was seven years old and I know what it
feels like. There is the psychological effect
that comes with growing up without your
parents together as a kid. It is only few
people like me that came out normal and
I became determined to be successful in
life so as to make my mother proud. Some
people use that as an escape to be
wayward and turn out to be a single
parent just like their mothers who gave
birth to them. They forget that no woman
wishes to be a single parent if they really
knew what they were going into.
Everyone wants the best for their kids
and having a father is one of those
things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment